Thursday, April 29, 2010

My daughter's Voki


Get a Voki now!



Guiding Rhoda and Neema(my daughters) on how to create a voki and a wiki(www.thebettfamily@wetpaint.com)was an interesting experience.This was a practice session for me, so that when I teach my students next week, I would know how to go about it.What I learned was that, sometimes letting kids venture on their own with some guidance is an interesting and rewarding experience.I am not sure my teacher in primary would have preferred this teaching approach,being from the industrial age.
Personally though,learning through a different approach and then now learning to teach using different frameworks/approaches such as the problem-solving approach, means that as an learner/educator it is important for me to be flexible,willing to change and accept other methods that I may not have thought(known) would work but now find out they do.
Neema's Voki.My other daughter who would not go to sleep until she had created this.

Get a Voki now!

No comments:

Post a Comment